Here at Arlington Dental Studio, we are committed to ensuring your health and safety when you visit our office. Our prosthodontist and team have implemented a number of additional steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and make our practice a safe environment for you.
We are following all guidelines provided by the American Dental Association®, Virginia Dental Association, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Virginia Department of Health and Center for Disease Control to give you the safest environment possible.
The safety measures we have implemented include:
- Physical distancing — please limit contact and maintain a safe distance (6 feet) from others.
- Additional personal protective equipment for our team.
- Please complete patient registration and health forms prior to your visit.
- You must wear a face mask to be admitted to our office.
- We ask that all patients please use hand sanitizer upon entering our office.
- Our waiting rooms no longer offer magazines, toys or other amenities requiring contact.
- Brush your teeth before your visit, as our tooth brushing station is closed.
- Underage patients may only be accompanied by one parent or guardian. No other family members or friends will be allowed into the office.
- Same-time appointments for members of the same family are limited.
If you have any questions about our infection control and safety protocols, please contact Arlington Dental Studio at 703-575-9899 and speak with a member of our team. We will be happy to provide you with more information and help you schedule an appointment with Dr. Dong-Soo Hong, our experienced prosthodontist in Arlington, Virginia.